Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website which is owned by Project Central Pte. Ltd. (“Project Central”). These Terms and Conditions also apply to the various services, including all information, software, newsletters, links, services and any other products or services that may be added, offered or provided to you from time to time (the “Services”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions may be revised or updated from time to time. The revised or updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed and construed as your conclusive and binding acceptance of the revision or updated terms.
- Your Account
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Project Central reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with the creation of your Member Online Account is accurate at the time of submission. In the event of any changes to your information, you undertake to update in the online booking system or inform Project Central of any such changes in writing immediately.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify Project Central immediately.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cosy 2 and Cosy 4
- In case of cancellation by the Member in the online booking system at least 12 hours prior to the date of use of the table in the premises, the Member can reschedule to another date with the same type of table and number of hours booked. There is no refund to payment made and the rescheduling is limited to 1 time. Rescheduling will be subject to availability. Session is to be completed within 90 calendar days upon cancellation.
- In case of cancellation by the Member in the online booking system less than 12 hours prior to the date of use of the table in the premises, it is considered a “No-Show” and no rescheduling is allowed. The full amount paid by the Member will not be refunded.
- Project Studio (Venue)
- In case of cancellation by the Member in the online booking system at least 7 calendar days prior to the date of use of the venue, the Member can reschedule the venue booking to another date with the same number of hours booked. There is no refund to payment made and the rescheduling is limited to 1 time. Rescheduling will be subject to availability. Event is to be completed within 90 calendar days upon cancellation.
- In case of cancellation by the Member in the online booking system less than 7 calendar days prior to the date of use of the venue, it is considered a “No-Show” and no rescheduling is allowed. The full amount paid by the Member will not be refunded.
- Cosy 2 and Cosy 4
In the event that the online booking system is down, notice of cancellation must reach Project Central at least 12 hours for Cosy 2, Cosy 4 and at least 7 calendar days for Project Studio booking via Phone/SMS 98263347 OR email: email@example.com and duly acknowledged by Project Central. Please provide the following details in the notice:
i) Membership Number
ii) Booking Reference Number
iii) Date and Time of the new session
Project Central reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time without giving any reasons whatsoever and the booking fee shall be refunded accordingly and thereafter, the Customer shall have no further claim whatsoever against Project Central in respect of the cancellation.
For Last Minute Deals Booking of Project Studio, no cancellation is allowed after payment had been made. There is no refund to payment made.
3. Booking of Project Studio (Venue)
i) You shall be responsible that the use of the venue for your event comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Singapore.
ii) The capacity of the venue is 30 people.
iii) In the event where you have catered buffet, you have to arrange with the caterer to clear all their items 15 mins before the booking session ends.
iv) For decorations, use only blu tack or 3M adhesives/hooks.
v) If the venue became excessive messy after use, Project Central may impose a cleaning fee of $50.00.
vi) Loss or damage to the equipment, flooring, fixtures or fittings caused by the customer, guests, agents or contractors before, during or after the event, will be the financial responsibility of the Customer and appropriate charges will apply.
vii) Refrigerator is not provided.
viii)For hygienic purposes, do not place food outside the premises.
ix) The booking time slot includes delivery of external food catering, decorations or any other external services engaged by the customer, setup and tear down time. Additional usage fee will be imposed for use of the venue (including clearing up/tear down) beyond booking time.
4. Data Protection
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claim, loss, expense or demand of liability, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred, in connection with your use or inability to use the Services. Project Central reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You will not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without the written consent of Project Central.
The terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Singapore.