Project Central Pte. Ltd. (“PC”)
Updated as at 20 Jul 2017
Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and Project Central Pte. Ltd. (“PC”) is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
PC may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in forms on our website at projectcentral.com.sg when applying for membership accounts, giving feedback, asking queries and job applications, requests and submissions;
- If and when you contact PC, we may keep a record of that correspondence including the possible recording of any telephone calls you may make to us;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- If and when you respond to any of PC’s marketing promotions or research surveys;
- When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at PC;
- If you enter into any contract with PC or purchase any goods, services or products from PC;
- If you participate in any event organised by PC.
PC may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Email addresses;
- Telephone numbers;
- Photos and CCTV/videos;
- Credit card details or other forms of electronic payment, if required;
- ID/Passport numbers and copies (for job applicants only);
- Date of Birth (for job applicants only);
- Mailing and residential addresses (for job applicants only);
- Race, gender and marital status (for job applicants only);
- Educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including and testimonials and references (for job applicants only);
- Next of Kin information, if required (for job applicants only);
- Bank account details; and
- Curricula Vitae (for job applicants only).
What purposes does PC Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
PC may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out PC’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable PC’s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations as stipulated in your contract with PC;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries (including payments for products and services);
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of PC’ services, programmes and events;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events;
- To improve PC’s customer service through your feedback;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- To send regular e-newsletters;
- For communications, marketing and publicity purposes;
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with PC, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
Consent for the collection and use of my Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, PC may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Does PC disclose Personal Data to third parties?
PC may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, PC may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “What purposes does PC Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on PC’s website.
PC will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
For how long does PC retain my Personal Data?
PC will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of PC’s websites, PC may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
Note that our cookies do not have an expiration date and do not collect personally identifiable information.
How does PC protect your Personal Data?
PC implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, PC cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from PC’s website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via email@example.com should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
PC reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.